Monday, February 18, 2013

this one's for the boys.

this is my second post of the day!  If you are looking for my lawn fawn inspiration week post, click *here* or scroll down.

Time for another lawnscaping challenge!  This one is perfect for all of your critter sets: stamp a scene.

dragon lights the candles.

I needed to pad my stash of boy birthday cards a bit, so I made this magical birthday card, where dragon and his friend griffin are ready to dig into some cake.  And how exactly do you get the candles lit at a party like this?  Dragon takes care of things like a boss.

dragon lights the candles.

I stamped each element onto my white panel, and then again onto a separate sheet of white cardstock.  I colored, cut out, and popped up each image for a fun but still clean and simple scene.

dragon lights the candles.

The little looped banner and navy polka dot patterned paper are my fave.

Hope you stamp your own little scene this week:


You could win a free stamp set of your choice from lawn fawn!



Stamps supply list (all lawn fawn): critters ever after, bake me a cake, year three, so much to say


8 comments:

  1. Cute card Elena! lol at your dragon being 'like a boss'! Great colouring and I love that little loop banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I love the button details!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't know which is the better part... The card, or the story? I love both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! Perfect card for boys. Great job Elena, your cards always knock my socks off, hehe. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! LOVE how the dragon is lighting the candles, great card Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such an adorable card! I love the dragon blowing out the candles with fire and the dimension of the critters and cake!! I also love the navy blue and looped banner.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun scene...I love how the dragon is planning to blow out the candles! I'm loving this color palette, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! And you're right, it's perfect for boys!

    ReplyDelete