Thursday, November 14, 2013

have a merry and *foxy* christmas.

A little teaser for this Friday's card class:

merry *foxy* christmas

I stamped the tag onto the white cardstock piece, and then again onto the "merry" die-cut.  (I cut the word "merry" out of white cardstock using the cameo silhouette and then used a green marker to add color... I love how it looks like more of a "watery" green - as opposed to if I had cut it out of green cardstock.  It almost looks stamped!)

I colored and fussy-cut the fox and the hole-reinforcer and added them on top.

merry *foxy* christmas

I hope you like it (especially if you're scheduled to come over on Friday evening!)

♥.

11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love how you used that little ME fox with the tag and sentiment all combined like that! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute, love the little fox peeking out!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet your card classes are so fun!! This is adorable! I love all your layering and of course that little fox! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love how the merry is over/behind the tag, but the fox is in front of it. It's like an optical illusion.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Voilà une très jolie idée ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love! What a fun card Elena! So cute, love the effect on the die-cut and tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wish I could be part of your card class because everything you do is magic! Love your foxy Christmas card, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So clever and absolutely beautiful, Elena! I sure wish I could take a class with you...any chance you would create videos? I would really LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how your tag looks as if you used a transparent tag! such a creative design!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Eeek! This is fabulous, clever and oh so adorable! :)

    ReplyDelete