Tuesday, November 19, 2013

no-line coloring {lawn fawn + thermoweb week}

Lawn Fawn and Thermoweb are partnering this week to bring you all kinds of fun inspiration.

no-line coloring

I used the no-line coloring technique on the reindeer from critters in the snow.  I won't pretend to know what I'm doing, but I know I'll be asked about which colors I used (ha) so here they are:

  • to ink up the reindeer: I used memento brown ink, stamped off twice onto scrap paper first.
  • for the antlers: E000 (I shaded with the same color)
  • for the reindeer's body, I used whatever brown I could: E11, E13, E15, E59, E79
  • for his reindeer nose: R24, R29, R59
  • and to draw in his eyes and mouth: copic multiliner, 0.3mm

As for the rest of the card, I created a wreath with the leafy image from peace, joy, love and used a thermoweb zot to adhere a little bow at its base.

The reindeer stands out with the help of foam squares.


no-line coloring

To ground my reindeer panel, I stamped a woodgrain background onto black paper and adhered it all to a white card base.

I hope you like it!  I'll be back tomorrow with another fawnie+thermoweb project.

♥.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! I love the coloring and I love the shade you picked for the woodgrain background too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic... I've got to get in on this no line thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE Elena! Love how you colored the reindeer :) The woodgrain is a perfect combination overall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whimsical, fun and adorable! I need to try this technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! Especially his cute little nose.

    ReplyDelete