Wednesday, November 13, 2013

a very girly xmas.

It's lawn fawn's holiday inspiration week!


I tried to break out of my regular kraft/red/white/green christmas card colors... but this is what happens when Sofia is crafting next to me and giving me 'suggestions':

a very girly xmas.

Ha.  we're 20 shades of pink and grey with this card.  I used that snowfall stencil stencil again, with the embossing paste and some glitter.  I'm obsessed.  The making frosty friends snow-girl is resting atop her mountain of shimmery pink snow, with only the girliest of little birdies for companions.

I hope you like it! Sofia already claimed this one for her home-room teacher.

♥.

10 comments:

  1. I LOVE your card with the pinks and the greys!!! It looks so beautiful and cute and unconventional !!! I wish there was a video of its construction to share with us all the details! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not a big fan of pink, but your card is adorable!!!! I love the falling snow, the way you colored the images, and the combination of grey and pink is perfect! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute and fun design! I love the color combination of pink and grey - so lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute and girl, but so sweet! You do girly well! I love the pom poms too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooo, I'm with your daughter-- loving the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE it!! Sofia knew what she was talking about!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. I adore the non-traditional colours.

    ReplyDelete
  8. J'aime vraiment beaucoup ce fond de carte !

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE that color combo I need to make a card using it, so so sweet! Love the card, your little one is a genius ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love it, so sweet! I love that the colours are so untraditional for Christmas :D

    ReplyDelete