Wednesday, November 27, 2013

no peeking.

This Friday marks the last of my 8 weeks of card classes, but I'm still playing catch-up to share all of the Christmas cards we crafted.

I love this Mama Elephant set so much that we created this card in two different classes, with only a slight variation.  The inky fingers were too much for the ladies when they created this version:

no peeking.

I used a stencil, sponging red ink onto a kraft card-base.  And, I'd like to point out: no sponged edges anywhere on this card. so weird. ha.

no peeking.

Santa's such a tease.

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Swooning over those stripes! I love this card so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stencil! This is so bold and festive, love the tag/twine/clothespin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Awesome stamped chevrons. Love the focal point!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created background!

    ReplyDelete