Monday, March 17, 2014

hey there, gnomie.

this is my second post today! check out my lawn fawn inspiration week post *here*

It's time for another lawnscaping challenge! Show us your best CAS (clean-and-simple) style:


I was inspired by the gnome in the inspiration photo and these buttons that I found at my local scrapbook store (I think they've been around for awhile, but they're new to me!):

hey there, gnomie.

I love that the button fits pretty well on the lawn fawn gnome's face!

hey there, gnomie.

I popped the gnome behind some aqua grass and onto a polka dot notecard.  

hey there, gnomie.

I layered a red hello onto a few layers of white die-cuts. It's as chunky as the little button I put on his face.

I hope you like it!  Play along, and you can win a prize from Lawn Fawn!



♥.



7 comments:

  1. How cool! At first I thought you had some how put glossy accents on it or something....it gives the impression of looking through a magnifying glass at that guy, love how it lines up so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness!! ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i LOOOOOVE it!! so so so so cute!! the red hello is just perfect too!! and i LOVE that it looks like the little gnome is in a snowglobe to boot! eek! so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! Great
    use of the button.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that button! I wonder if she could make a special order with all gnomey faces? Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok, this has got to be the cutest card ever!!! What a cool button!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable card, Elena! I love how you played with that darling button...so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE how you used the glass on his head!! That is so fun and cute!

    ReplyDelete