Monday, August 24, 2015

many thanks {lawn fawn}

Hi there! It's another day of Lawn Fawn's August inspiration week! Today, we're showing off new papers - the Polka in the Dark collection.

I combined a polka paper with images from Happy Harvest, to create a card with a fall color palette.

many thanks {lawn fawn}


That scarecrow is too cute for words. I created a little scene, adding scarecrows around him and a few pumpkin accents. I then framed everything out using stitched square dies, and popped it onto an orange and white polka dot base.

many thanks {lawn fawn}

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog today - click!

♥.

12 comments:

  1. This is ADORABLE! Love your coloring !

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's just as cute as cute can be! and so is your card Elena!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is too cute! Love the little scarecrow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The scarecrow card is too cute! Love the polka dots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is totally adorable! Such a perfect little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is my favorite card of all of them today!! That scarecrow is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card Elena. Your work is always amazing. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an adorable scene! I love your gel accents!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my how cute is this!!! Love the scarecrow and the crows are just so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete