Saturday, September 19, 2015

ready, set, snow {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hi there! I'm back with more for Lawn Fawn's September inspiration week.  Today, we're showing off the snowglobe set, Ready, set, snow.

ready, set, snow {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I had some leftover gingham stamped cardstock (from yesterday's card) so I used it to create this banner-shaped card. I hope you don't think I'm lazy. I just loved the gingham so much!

ready, set, snow {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I used the shaker add-on dies to create this fun shaker element on the card. I used the puffy cloud border to create a waving snow bank behind them, and paper from the let's bokeh collection for the dreamy snowy background.

ready, set, snow {lawn fawn inspiration week}

If the extra effort of a shaker card isn't your thing, the same exact stamping works without the add-ons dies. I stamped the same snowmen inside the snowglobe and just used the regular die to cut out the outline. It's still so cute! I dressed up the top of a little gift box and it's ready for gift-card giving in the holiday season. As long as I remember that I made it and where I put it. Does that happen to anyone else? Last year, after I spent a frenzied week making things for the kids' classes, I opened a cupboard to find that I had already made a bunch of stuff earlier in the season. {facepalm}

I hope you like what I created today! Visit the Lawn Fawn blog for more amazing projects - click!

♥.

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card and box top Elena. I love this snow globe die. I don't have one yet but it would definitely get a workout if I did! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I really need to get this set! I do the same thing with gifts! I sometimes find them in a closet 2 months after Christmas! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cards, Elena! Really awesome and clever designs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you created today, as usual! Can't wait to play with this adorable set!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Your coloring is amazing!!! I love all the detail you added to the snowmen, it turns your gift box into a "WOW!" I also love the shape of your card, super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL!!! It happens exactly the same with presents...ha ha ha!
    we should have a bokk to write it down...but I'm sure I would loose it too...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete