Monday, September 7, 2015

you remind me of...me! {mama elephant}

Hi there! I'm popping in with a little almost-one-layer card today, using the Mama Elephant Birthday Wishes set.

you remind me of me.


I paired it with the critters from Woodland Gifts. The bear's blank expression says it all. What'd you say to me? haha.

The bunny and the mouse are being a little cheeky, stacked to hand him the extra large candle. I stamped the solid candle with a black ink, and then added polka dots by way of a white gel pen to match the patterned paper flag.

you remind me of me.

Once the critters were colored, I masked them and splattered blue ink like confetti onto the card front.

I hope you like it!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. I love your card Elena, it is so sweet. I don't have this set but I have liked it since I first saw it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just too cute and the bear's expression is just priceless lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is very sweet and funny some way...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete