Saturday, August 19, 2017

Lawn Fawn august inspiration week: candy corn

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. I'm not a huge fan of candy corn (read: that stuff is disgusting) but the new candy corn add-on set is seriously cute.

Lawn Fawn august inspiration week


It's a mini set, and designed to fit into the previously-released How You Bean set.

I went with a classic candy corn/halloween black+white color scheme.

Lawn Fawn august inspiration week

I stamped the big candy corn image directly into the jar, and then stamped and hand-cut another layer of them that I staggered slightly so that the jar would look more full. A few extras I layered on top of those, and added some faces to them. Poor little guy on top! Do you think his buddy on the bottom is more sympathetic, or relieved to have escaped a nibble?

ha.

Check out the LF blog this morning for even more design team projects - click!




2 comments:

  1. I so agree! Candy corn is fun to color as an image, but I really don't like the taste or texture!! Cute card!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your added strips..it really make the candy corn jar stand out!

    ReplyDelete