Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Lawn Fawn August inspiration week: pass the gravy

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Are you excited for this release yet?

We're showing off Forest Feast, the cutest Thanksgiving-themed set ever! I love that giant tree stump.

Lawn Fawn August inspiration week: pass the gravy

I wanted a very warm look and feel to the card, so I started out by blending different oranges on the base panel.  I then stamped and colored all of the images, adding extra color and shading to the tree stump to make it look warmer and richer as well.

I love the little "pass the gravy" sentiment! I decided to tuck the gravy boat under the hedgehog's arm.

Lawn Fawn August inspiration week: pass the gravy


I stamped him a second time on a piece of scrap paper and carefully trimmed out just his arm.

I also added shading to the white border around all of the images to make them naturally fit the warm background.

I hope you like it!

There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

2 comments:

  1. Your back ground is so beautiful and I love the brown scripty saying you used. I am new to your page and can't wait to explore your blog. Smiles

    ReplyDelete