Monday, April 9, 2018

Daddy and me (Neat and Tangled)

Hi there!

I'm here and on the Neat and Tangled blog this morning, with a card featuring our new Mommy Daddy and Me stamp set:
daddy and me (neat and tangled)

I used the image with the big bear and cub. I think it's sweet, how the cub's face is smushed in there a bit.

I started out by sponging a sky background for the bears to sit in front on, and gave them a ground to lay on using our Stitched Slopes die.

Once the bears were colored and cut out, I placed them onto their background and adhered everything to a cream-colored card base. I stamped the greeting directly onto the cream base and added a tiny heart to finish things off.

daddy and me (neat and tangled)

I like the simplicity of this card, especially to gift to dad. If it was for mom, I would probably add more, but this seemed like just enough for a "guy card."

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment