Thursday, April 5, 2018

Making magic (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

On this last day of Neat and Tangled's April release week, I'm thrilled to introduce you to this magical couple:

Making magic (neat and tangled release week)


Making Magic is a 3x4 stamp set which features the magician (honestly, his hair kills me - he looks like a magician/used car salesman) and his gravity-defying volunteer. The little white rabbit is borrowed from Ride With Me..I love how he's checking out the magician.

The card design was inspired by *this card* from Kristina Werner. I loved all of the pops of color and thought it would be the perfect layout to show off this magical scene.

Making magic (neat and tangled release week)

The whole set was inspired by vintage magic illustrations. Guys, she is living her best life right now. That huge smile is my fave.

I hope you like it! The rest of the design team has samples with Making Magic on the NT blog this morning - click!

As always, don't forget to leave me a comment before you go! Tomorrow morning, Danielle will pick a winner from among from design team blog posts this week to win a $25 gift card to the NT store.

♥.

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on another cute set. Your card is
    really fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card and love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness!!! Your card is simply stunning and totally magical is your colouring!!! Love so much all the beautiful details! Congrats on your new stamp set! I'm one of your big fans! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling card! Love your beautiful coloring!The card looks fabulous the way you highlighted the images in the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Such a super sweet gorgeous creation! Love this set, and your creative design, along with shaker! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute and colorful. I like the circle design.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute and colorful card. I just love that little girl floating in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so cute and clever!! I love this set, and I love your card even more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my !! You’ve designed another adorable set ! And a great card !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun card with all the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is adorable! I love how smily the two of them are :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so cute! I love how it turned out!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing card!!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete