Friday, April 6, 2018

Just Because (Pinkfresh Studio)

Hi there!

I have a one-layer floral number to share with you today:

Just because (Pinkfresh Studio)

I used images from Pinkfresh Studio to create the card: the flowers from Always Flowers, and the sentiment from Bird With Flowers in the middle.

I started out by stamping the corner floral cluster into each corner of my card-front. Then, I tediously created masks (tip: I cut layers of masking paper at once to speed up the process) and stamped in the straight-lined flower arrangement to fill in the gap at the top and bottom.

At first, I thought about stamping more flowers to the left and right to create a true frame, but I thought that would look too busy.

Just because (Pinkfresh Studio)

Once the flowers were colored, I used a light blue copic marker to trace around their outlines. I lightened and softened that blue line by coloring over it with a colorless copic marker (0).

To create more interest, I flecked one some light brown ink before stamping in my greeting.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. That’s a gorgeous floral card !
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete