Tuesday, April 3, 2018

mommy daddy and me (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

Welcome to day 2 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week. My first set of the month is being introduced today, and I am so excited for you to see it! Mommy Daddy And Me is a sweet collection of animals and their babies, and lends itself to creating Mother's and Father's day cards.

I decided to create a baby card for now, to show you a little something different:

mommy daddy and me (neat and tangled release week)


I used the image of the baby mouse in his walnut bed, being tucked in under a canopy of leaves. I doubled up the branch image so they could be layered and wrapped around the focal image.

mommy daddy and me (neat and tangled release week)

I placed the images onto a circle die-cut and layered that onto a sheet of baby blue gingham paper. I love that by just changing up the color of the baby mouse's blanket and the background paper, you could have a baby girl card instead.

The acorn mobile adds a sweet touch, hanging overhead, and the sentiment is from Itty Bitty Welcoming Committee.

I hope you like what you see so far! The rest of the images are on display on the Neat and Tangled blog this morning - click!

And don't forget to leave a comment on every post this week - there's a $25 gift card to the NT store up for grabs, which is picked randomly from all design team posts this week.

♥.

20 comments:

  1. I always love your stamps. Your critters are the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little nut shell, and the mobile are so darned cute!!! I love your little scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on another precious set! Love
    the little mice in the half shell. So
    very cute. Awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always your stamp sets are too cute!!! I'm melting down for the cuteness of this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an adorable set! I just love the different critters you added to this set.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so sweet and so is this stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet card! Those mice are adorable <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet and pretty card - love the mice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the plaid background and your design is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I like the gingham background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the mouse mama and baby, so cute and the gingham is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This set is soooo adorable!! Great job with it. And this card is super sweet! Love how you created a bower with the leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Aww what an adorable card using a super cute stampset :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Absolutely adorable card! Love this sweet set!

    ReplyDelete
  16. How darling is this card !! Congratulations on that adorable set !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  17. So sweet.
    Will make an adorable card
    for a baby shower or welcome baby.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations on another adorable stamp set! Love your card - it's very sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Super sweet. I just love these images! And your card is perfect with the blue gingham!! Love it.

    ReplyDelete