Thursday, October 8, 2020

gingerbread and snowy skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

We've reached the end of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week - I hope you've enjoyed it! I missed blogging my card for yesterday, so I'll show it off under my card for today.

Today is our showcase of the Snowy Sky Stencil. I've used it a few times already, it's so great - especially with a texture paste!

gingerbread and snowy skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The bears are enjoying some cookies and hot chocolate in the snow! I used a bear from Den Sweet Den and another from Snow Much Fun. The background is courtesy of the Over The Mountain Borders.

I hope you like it!

Yesterday, this card was on the LF blog for the Build-A-House Gingerbread Add-On inspiration week post.


gingerbread and snowy skies (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I really love these dies - they are so sweet! I tried my best to keep everything looking soft and pretty on this card. My favorite thing was adding little white-gel-pen accents to the tiny gingerbread men!

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment