Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Over the mountains (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to another day of this month's Lawn Fawn inspiration week! We're showing off products from the current release in the hopes of inspiring you to use them in new ways! Today is our showcase of Over The Mountain Borders:

Over the mountains (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I am really loving this set! I started out with a dark navy sky, and ended with a bright red car (from Car Critters!) The little bear clutching his present is hilarious. To fill in the space between, I added extra trees, a bright red heart, and a lot of snow!


Over the mountains (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I placed the road to the side, but the car is facing front. haha. I feel like they look like they're skidding into view. Maybe the road is so icy, let's go with that.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

No comments:

Post a Comment