Monday, October 5, 2020

santa tags (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Welcome to Lawn Fawn's October inspiration week! We're showing off products from the current release all week long, hoping to inspire you to use them in new ways.

Today is our showcase of the Scalloped Circle Gift Tag:

santa tags (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I really love how these turned out! I used dies from the Shadow Box Card Fireplace Add On to make these santa-legs-gift-tags.

I cut all of the pieces out of white cardstock and colored them using copic markers. I adhered everything onto a kraft scalloped circle base and use red and white twine to finish things off. 

The sentiments are from Snow Globe Scenes.

santa tags (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like them! There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!


No comments:

Post a Comment