Saturday, October 31, 2020

Peas on earth (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

 Hi there!

Happy Halloween! I can't believe we're a day away from November. And also, that we're starting the last of the winter inspiration weeks! Next month, we'll be showing you Valentine stuff! ack!

Today, we're showing off the adorable Peas On Earth set: 

Peas on earth (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I created a long slimline scene with the Slimline Forest Border. I love that you can mix and match Lawn Fawn sets! I combined Peas On Earth with the previously released Be Hap-pea so that some cute little peas could do some sledding in their pod while others could be singing carols.

Peas on earth (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I hope you like it! 

There's more to see on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning - click!

1 comment:

  1. The dark sky is beautiful paired with the bright green peas!

    ReplyDelete