It's just an ordinary Thursday for me today, but if you are celebrating Thanksgiving today then this little post is just for you.
Be sure to:
- wear stretchy pants
- starve yourself until the big meal
- don't start with anything alcoholic after point no. 2
- dig in without guilt
- don't forget the wishbone
If you have a little bit of downtime today, I'm rounding up some of my favorite Just ME thanksgiving projects:
- yummy thanksgiving cookie place-cards (at least I got pictures before my brother-in-law chomped into each and every cookie. bah.)
- a chalkboard thank you, using florals and christmas stamps
- you are sweet as pie. i mean it.
- be sure to count your many blessings today...
- and make it about more than just the food.