Thursday, November 28, 2013

happy thanksgiving!



It's just an ordinary Thursday for me today, but if you are celebrating Thanksgiving today then this little post is just for you.

Be sure to:

  • wear stretchy pants
  • starve yourself until the big meal
  • don't start with anything alcoholic after point no. 2
  • dig in without guilt 
  • don't forget the wishbone

If you have a little bit of downtime today, I'm rounding up some of my favorite Just ME thanksgiving projects:

- yummy thanksgiving cookie place-cards (at least I got pictures before my brother-in-law chomped into each and every cookie. bah.)
- a chalkboard thank you, using florals and christmas stamps
- you are sweet as pie. i mean it.
- be sure to count your many blessings today...
- and make it about more than just the food.

♥.

No comments:

Post a Comment