I used the no-line coloring technique on the reindeer from critters in the snow. I won't pretend to know what I'm doing, but I know I'll be asked about which colors I used (ha) so here they are:
- to ink up the reindeer: I used memento brown ink, stamped off twice onto scrap paper first.
- for the antlers: E000 (I shaded with the same color)
- for the reindeer's body, I used whatever brown I could: E11, E13, E15, E59, E79
- for his reindeer nose: R24, R29, R59
- and to draw in his eyes and mouth: copic multiliner, 0.3mm
As for the rest of the card, I created a wreath with the leafy image from peace, joy, love and used a thermoweb zot to adhere a little bow at its base.
The reindeer stands out with the help of foam squares.
To ground my reindeer panel, I stamped a woodgrain background onto black paper and adhered it all to a white card base.
I hope you like it! I'll be back tomorrow with another fawnie+thermoweb project.