Monday, December 2, 2013

happy holidays.

Now that December is finally here, are you scrambling to create tags and pretty gift packaging?  The new lawnscaping challenge is perfect:


Before I move into tags and all of that, I still need a few more Christmas cards, so I cheated a bit (with Laurel's ok, I feel to add) and stuck a tag on a card:

happy holidays

I made this card for my last card class, and the girls loved that cute bird.  The red stickles on his earmuffs and the white gel-pen dots on his belly made an otherwise simple card more special.

I hope you like it!  Play along with us - you could win a prize from Simon Says Stamp.


♥.

11 comments:

  1. Love this!! You're right; the stickles and the dots make that little bird even more cute! Great overall card, and I just adore those small scalloped layers. Wonderful! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so so cute!! That little bird really is adorable!! Love the touches of white and stickles too! It just makes it extra special! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! What a great card! I love his sparkly ear muffs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! What a clever idea to add the bird as part of the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you used the bird, that is such a cute idea! I love the layout of the card too! Amazing job!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS cheating Elena :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an adorable tag! Such a cute idea to add the bird to your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute. Love the red earmuffs. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! I love all the added details :)

    ReplyDelete