Monday, December 9, 2013

Science of love {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Hey there, and welcome to lawn fawn's valentine inspiration week!  All of the products will be available as of December 12th.  We're kicking things off today with my very favorite set, science of love:

science of love {lawn fawn inspiration week}

Truth be told, science classes were always the worst for me, but I still remember what color plus what color equals purple!

science of love {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I sponged on a kind of green ooze in the background - can you see it?  And then added the beakers and test tube on top.  The solutions are all nice and glossy, even though you can only really see it in the purple solution.

science of love {lawn fawn inspiration week}

I wish I had some hot cinnamon heart candies to put in there!  I had to settle for some jube-jubes that we had in our stale candy stash. (everyone has a stale candy stash, right? for emergency situations, like when your husband calls and says he'll be late coming home from work and the kids are already crying because you told them it's shepherd's pie for supper. a little sugar to save your sanity.)

I hope you like it!  Be sure to check out the giveaways on the lawn fawn blog this week!

♥.



15 comments:

  1. Aww, that card is adorable, Elena!! The green ooze makes for a great background and the test tubes look great with the glossy accents! (And yes, I have a candy stash too but it consists of leftover jelly beans from Easter! I need to get better candy in the stash!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously so so so adorable!!! I can already tell I'm in love with this set!! Love how you made the 'love beaker' purple!! And a stale candy drawer - you better believe it! As you said - life saver!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the green ooze....I wish that my candy had time to go stale....

    And I happen to love shepherd's pie....

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love your posts so much, Elena! They always make me smile!
    Your card is adorable and perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. AAAWWWW....so cute! I love the matching card and treat. The slime background is awesome! Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  6. LUV this card - so cute! Thanks for sharing. =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute and I like
    the glossy on it.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet card! Love the green blob in the background. Great colors! Love the white stitches too. With my DH around, there's no such thing as a 'stale' candy stash! He's so funny.... Bev

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card! And I think the Jube Jube bees are just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the subtle green ooze...and I also have a stale candy stash...seems like it's always candy eft over from the last major "candy" holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ha you are hilarious about the shephard's pie crying... anyways back to business. Just love your card..those beakers and test tubes are adorable!

    ReplyDelete