Friday, July 25, 2014

BOO! {mama elephant designer series}

Hi again!  I'm on the Mama Elephant blog today with a Boo-tastic card!

It's beach-weather outside, but I've been crafting for christmas and halloween this week. (I would ordinarily mind the thought of colder temperatures, but these images are so cute, I'd work with them anytime!)

I love the new dies that coordinate with the Bootastic stamp set.

20140625_46


I stamped a card-base full of bats, and then used the new dies to make the witch and her witchy-cat stand out. They are both propped up on foam adhesives and grounded by the sentiment banner, and the whole thing is framed by the dark sponging around the card-base.

20140625_52


I kept the color palette halloween-traditional with the black and orange, but added some blue and violet to keep things fresh and fun.

I hope you like it!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. Love your bat paper and your cute bootastic couple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! You are making my shopping list grow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sooo cute ))
    love your style and cards... You're my land of inspiration )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is ADORABLE!!! Love!

    ReplyDelete