Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Gracias! {new mama elephant}

Hey there! The ME team is showing off the beautiful, handwritten set "Merci."

I love, love, love that there is now a huge merci beaucoup sentiment that I can use to make quick card sets for all of the french teachers here! 

For today's card, I went with the Spanish version:

Gracias! {new mama elephant}


What do you do when you know you want a gold sentiment, but are too lazy to take out the embossing powder, heat tool, embossing powder tray?

I swear by this gold ink:


You can purchase it at Simon Says Stamp - click!

I used it on the sentiment, the flowers, and I even took a little sponge and rubbed it around the outside of my focal panel.

Gracias! {new mama elephant}

I stamped the middle flower, and masked it to be able to stamp one on either side. I wasn't sure how the gold ink would react to a copic marker, but I was very careful and it didn't bleed.  I added some flower doodling by way of a black copic multiliner pen, to add some pop and to echo the black cardstock layer.

I hope you like it!  There's more to see on the Mama Elephant blog today - click!

♥.

7 comments:

  1. Your cards are as lovely as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! LOVE this sentiment and all of the gold! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so so pretty!!! I love that gold ink! (I have it too, and I usually add some gold perfect pearls on top when Im feeling extra snazzy! Ha!) the copic coloring really POPS and I think it's stunning! Wow! Amazing card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the black accents and all that gold!

    ReplyDelete