Monday, January 19, 2015

tiny heroes {new mama elephant}

Hi! Welcome to the first day of Mama Elephant's new release stamp highlights!  Today features the cutest set of the bunch, Tiny Heroes.

tiny heroes {new mama elephant}


My little hero has flown up to the clouds! I used the cloud border to create a skyscape, and added little motion lines around the hero.

The sentiment was broken up into 2 parts, so that I could highlight each line separately.

tiny heroes {new mama elephant}

Instead of the solid star cluster found in this set, I opted for the outlined stars found in Shooting Star. I love that Mama Elephant themed their products this month, so that stuff from one set works so well with another of the new releases.

I hope you like it! There's more from the design team on the ME blog today - click!

♥.

7 comments: