Thursday, January 8, 2015

a jungle birthday {new Lawn Fawn CHA release}

hi there!

While Lawn Fawn is at CHA, they're showing off all of the new stamps and dies and papers and inks (!) that they've created for the event. Everything will be on sale by mid-february, but you get to see it all this week! If you've missed anything, head over to their blog and scroll back. It's all amazing stuff!

I have a birthday card to show off using the new set, Critters in the Jungle. I also highlighted the sentiment by popping it into a flirty frame.

a jungle birthday

I am seriously missing birthday cards in my stash, (mostly because my sisters and mom came shopping at my house) so you'll be seeing a lot more "happy birthdays" on the blog for a bit.

Who doesn't love a party animal?

Birthday hats and a vine-swinging-gift-holding-monkey. It's all good.

♥.


6 comments:

  1. Such a cute scene. I love that monkey swinging in on the vine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute scene... I love doing animals.... Need to get this set when it's available....LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is absolutely adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. really cute! looks like lots of work though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is amazing Elena. I love it, so bright and fun!

    ReplyDelete