Monday, January 5, 2015

Lawn Fawn's CHA sneak peek week, day 1

Hi there!

Happy New Year!

In the almost 3 years that I've been blogging, I don't remember ever having taken as long of a break as I did over these past few weeks. But with good reason: if you follow me on instagram (mom2sofia), you'll have seen that our home is up for sale, and we'll be *fingers crossed if this house sells* moving to our newly-purchased house in the spring.

Sooo, I'm excited, nervous, and feeling completely rusty at this whole blogging thing. gah.

Lawn Fawn is heading to CHA (the Craft and Hobby Association Trade Show) this week with 13 new stamp sets and 25 new dies - whee! They are showing off some of the new stuff today on their blog.

I'm showing off 2 cards I made, with the new sets: Baked with love, and Gleeful gardens.

Lawn Fawn's CHA sneak peek week, day 1


I am in love with the cute critters found in this set, and the giant mushrooms. I fit them all onto a NEW Stitched circle die, and popped the sentiment (not from Gleeful gardens, but from another new set) into a NEW Flirty frames image. And, what's more garden than gingham? I'm so happy lawn fawn is coming out with a gingham background set - it's so pretty!

Lawn Fawn's CHA sneak peek week, day 1

Baked with Love is my absolute favorite set of the entire new release. I love to bake, I love to eat, and I love to gift baked goods. So I needed this set.

I wasn't ready to put away the winter bunnies just yet. I had them doing all of the cupcake decorating. slave labor. and I paid them exclusively in cupcakes.

I hope you like both cards!  Don't forget to check out the Lawn Fawn blog all this week for sneak peeks at everything new!

12 comments:

  1. Super adorable cards! I love to bake too so I cannot wait to get my hands on Baked with Love! Good luck selling your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are darling, those bunnies with the frosting make such a cute scene.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are sooo CUTE! Best wishes on selling your home and with your move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy to have you back! Congrats on the new house and hope you enjoyed your much deserved holiday break (although selling/buying a house and moving isn't really a "break" lol).

    Both of your cards are absolutely adorable!! Totally in love with these new sets!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These cards are both so adorabe, Elena!! The Baked with Love set looks adorable! I hope that you had a good holiday and good luck selling your house and moving!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE the bunny card! What an awesome cute idea!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty cards again!!
    ps. I used your digi's and show them on my blog; thanks! They are awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooooh, the baking bunnies are *the* cutest!!! Gorgeous, gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So adorable! Loving all the LF sneeks! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete