Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Cupid (Just ME digital stamps)

Hi there!

Before we get down to today's business, I'm on the Lawn Fawn blog this morning with an easy Valentine's day party set-up:


Check out how I grabbed an assorted pack of pink cardstock and just a few dies to create a cupcake decorating party - click!

Now, onto this little guy:

little cupid (Just ME digital stamps)

I love a tubby, diapered cupid! He comes with this sentiment, which I sized large enough to be the focal point of the card.

little cupid (Just ME digital stamps)


I added some die-cut hearts and floated them around the sentiment.

I hope you like him!

Check out the rest of the digital stamps in my etsy shop: Just ME digital stamps.

Thanks!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. Really lovely Elena!!! You are a great designer!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete