Thursday, February 16, 2017

Elphie Selfie (Lawn Fawn February inspiration week)

Hi there!

Elphie Selfie (Lawn Fawn february inspiration week)

It's Lawn Fawn inspiration week, with all new products finally for sale as of February 23rd! Today, we're showing off Elphie Selfie, featuring the cutest elephants ever.

To create this card, I die-cut a Zig Zag Rectangle, and used the negative portion as a mask. I used distress inks to sponge a pink background for my scene, and just a bit of green grass. Since I created the background using distress inks, I flicked some water onto the background to give that dreamy bokeh effect.

Elphie Selfie (Lawn Fawn february inspiration week)

The rest of the images were colored and adhered to the card base using foam adhesives. I love that all of the critters are here for that little bird!

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. Just love the colours on your card. I think little elephant is my favourite and little birdy hugs Jo xx

    ReplyDelete