Thursday, February 9, 2017

Doily envelope die (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi!

Doily envelope die (Neat and Tangled release week)

Welcome back to another day of Neat and Tangled's February release week. We're showing off this amazing Doily Envelope Die, designed by Miriam Prantner and available exclusively in the NT shop. You won't be able to purchase it anywhere else.

Doily envelope die (Neat and Tangled release week)

I cut 4 of the smaller dies and fit them around a red cardstock rectangle. It took some fiddling to see what size worked but it wasn't difficult. I adhered the 4 flaps, and then backed the whole thing with a matching rectangled of white cardstock. I love the red peeking through! It's so beautiful!

I created a sleeve for the card and stamped a greeting from Love Notes.

When the flaps are opened up, you see this:

Doily envelope die (Neat and Tangled release week)

I kept it so simple because I wanted only red and white peeking through the lace. I used the Journaling Alphas again for the first half of the sentiment, and the love die from Love Notes.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the NT blog this morning - click!

♥.

31 comments:

  1. Love it!!!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so pretty! Perfect for Valentine's day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Elena, your card is just gorgeous! You ladies are so talented! This is such a beautiful die!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 1. Wow!!! This die is absolutely stunning!!! And your creation is really awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! So simple yet elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just absolutely adorable!! I LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This die is so beautiful! Love how you made it into a wonderful little package envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This die is gorgeous and your card is so beautiful! Love the way you used it on your card and used the wrap to hold it together and use a sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! I think I am in love with this die and what you did with it is so super! I love the red peeking through and the sleeve to keep it all together! Very special card indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This die is so beautiful. :) It adds such a special touch to a card. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful die. It really makes your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, this is gorgeous! I love the red peeking through that beautiful lace!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful die. Such a delicate envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty! Love the red and white combo! Beautiful details in the die design!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Elena I love your card!!! It's so beautiful. And the wrap you put around your card is so perfect !! Thanks for the inspiration 😊

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sweet. I like the band you created.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Stunning! So dainty & feminine, which I love.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the red of the card with the envelope and the kraft colored band. It brings it altogether nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  19. You know I super love this! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  20. gorgeous work!! love it
    that die is super pretty
    thanks for sharing :)
    cheers
    preety

    ReplyDelete
  21. Beautiful!!! I love that the red comes through the white!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. The card is a beautiful surprise inside your breathtaking envelope.

    ReplyDelete
  23. What a beautiful die! I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a beautiful die! I love what you did with it!!

    ReplyDelete