Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Life is a journey (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hey there!

life is a journey (Neat and Tangled release week)

It's day 2 of this month's Neat and Tangled release week and we're all showing off Topography, illustrated by Miriam Prantner. It features a great background, large enough to cover the front of a card, and a slew of travel-themed sentiments.

I opted to die-cut the word J-O-U-R-N-E-Y using the same alphas as I used on yesterday's card. Pretty sure I like 'em.

You could already see a sneak of the topography map, through the letters.

life is a journey (Neat and Tangled release week)

When you open it up, you get the full view. It was fun to loosely color everything in with copics! If copics aren't your thing, this map would look fantastic in watercolor.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the NT blog this morning - click!

♥.

24 comments:

  1. I love how you layered a stencil piece over the map... Looks fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a unique design! I love how the beautiful background peeks through the letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool--I like how you get a sneak peak of the topography map through the letters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really loving this stamp set. All the samples are so inspirational

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super fun design! And I love the colors you used. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome card! Love the map peeking through the die-cut letters. Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! Love how you did the cut out over the background! Love all the creative ideas from these design team members. So much talent, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I so love how this turned out! The negative cut alphas are genius!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing card...love your negative die cuts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your card Elena, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the background design showing through the negative die cut letters! Awesome card with a beautiful color combo! Love this versatile stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You colored this more like an actual topography map! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how the background stamp peeks thought the negative space on the letter dies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love it. I have the Alpha dies. I could do something like this! Thanks for the inspiration. Love the colours of the background.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fabulous showcase of both the Topography image and the alphas!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  16. Stunning card!!! I love how you colored the background layer. And the die cut word is just amazing over the top!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I absolutely love the way you did this card. The cut out Journey really catches your eye with the colors and design showing through!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love the cut out on the front. It really pulls the eye in with the topographic map behind it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love how you've shown off the Topography stamp through the die cut word!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That is awesome!! Love the topo-map and the negative die-cut is perfect to put over that.

    ReplyDelete