Saturday, February 18, 2017

Happy hatchling (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

Welcome back to another day of February's Lawn Fawn inspiration week. Today, we're showing off the new layering die set, Happy Hatchling.

Happy hatchling (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the chick and eggs dies to make a set of mini cards. I love teeny tiny cards! You could also punch a hole at the tops and call them folding tags.

Happy hatchling (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I used the new Fancy Box die to create a little Easter basket. I adjusted the die by shortening that back end and leaving it standing up. Nothing fussy here! Then, I added some die-cut grass and a handle.

I hope you like it! There's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable I love that basket, this die is mine!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Elena, what a sweet basket and full of mini cards....insert SQUEAL here!!!! SO STINKIN' CUTE! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely idea. Love the colours. Big hugs Jo xxx

    ReplyDelete