Tuesday, February 21, 2017

St-Patty's day boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

Hi there!

st-patty's day boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

The team is showing off the new Fancy Box die, and I made a trio of St-Patrick's Day boxes for my kiddos.

I cut the boxes out of green papers (I thought it would be fun to mix patterned and solid papers) and then cut into the tops with the label die so that you could see the gold coin chocolates. I love that the coins are totally Canadian, haha.

st-patty's day boxes (Lawn Fawn inspiration week)

I decorated each box with some gold twine and a Tiny Tag. The tiny tags are stamped with images from Plan On It: Calendar and Plan On It: Holidays. I didn't even know we had that little leprechaun guy!

I hope you like my little fancy boxes. I had so much fun making them that you'll see more St-Patty's day decorations in a few weeks for my monthly Lawn Fawn party post!  In the meantime, there's more to see on the LF blog this morning - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. The boxes are so cute...Always love your projects!
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cute! I love the opening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Elena, how cute are these! EeeeK! Love them!
    My birthday is St Pat's Day and I married into an Irish family. (Its also my SIL's birthday!) So needless to say, I have a LOT of company on that day, how cute would these be to give to each of my visitors??? ACK! I LOVE IT! TFS!

    ReplyDelete