Thursday, August 23, 2012

black & white damask decorations.



I've been tinkering a little with the blog design... it will be a work in progress, but I hope you like what you see so far.  The tabs at the top will help everything look a little cleaner on the main page, and will (eventually, when I sort through everything) help you to find specific posts faster... and what do you think of the new blog header?  Being so computer-challenged, I was quite proud of myself :)  I even managed to create a matching watermark for my pictures!

A client of mine is getting married next weekend, and asked me to create decorations for her reception's sweet table.  In keeping with her black & white damask theme, I created banners, candy labels, a table sign, and a ruffled banner.


Thanks for peeking!


14 comments:

  1. Very elegant, Elena! I love the adorable bows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job!! I love the Damask bows! I am sure the bride will be thrilled :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! What a great job you did!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You knocked it out of the park, these are gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL - and so you!
    LOVE your watermark too!
    Hugs, Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it Elena! It will look soooo good Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is absolutely gorgeous! I looks SO good!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The new header and watermark is awesome...you go girl!!! and the candy table decor looks fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh... this is going to be one beautiful wedding. Those bows are delicious!

    Love the new blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE ~ You pulled it off perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are gorgeous, Elena! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete