Tuesday, August 28, 2012

lawn fawn winner!

Hi peeps,

I think I'm going through a slight crafty drought, but thought I would pop in to share some very exciting news:  I won the big Lawn Fawn August contest!

This is the card that caught their eye:


(You can click *here* to see the original post.)

The happy-dancing reached near-embarrassing levels last night when I read Kelly Marie's email (if you ever saw me dance, you'd understand the "embarrassing" part, hee hee.)

That's all she wrote for today!  I will try to share a few other not-yet-blogged projects with you in the next few days... you know... just to feel like I'm connecting with you all *smiles.*

9 comments:

  1. WOOHOOO! So excited to see your name on that winner post! :) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay congrats!!! I love this card and can see why it won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Of course, you won. This is a fabulous project, and deserves all the recognition in the world. Congrats to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You go Elena! Totally not surprised you won with that beauty:) So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoo hoo Eleana I am so happy for you! Totally deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats! I love this card, it's perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big congrats on your win Elena. Your card is off the carts with cuteness!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a cute card-- i love the colors. You made neutral look beautiful!!!
    Thank you for the comment. I thought i'd come by to check out your blog! Wow!!!
    Lovely and inspirational.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Elena! I love that card-- it's so cute!

    ReplyDelete