Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Tiffany's-inspired.

Hi friends!

I was recently asked to create decor for a "Tiffany's-inspired baby shower...."

Obviously, immediately, I thought of those perfect boxes with the white bows... and that lettering!

White paper bows, a bit of bling, and that signature blue...

The banner reads "baby & co." and the tags are printed "with love, baby & co." - it's cuteness-overload :)

And here's your shopping guide:  I cut the bows with this die.  I used this frame stamp and matching die.  I used this border, cut apart, for the "bling."

Thanks for peeking!


5 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I'm sure they were thrilled with the results. I love the clear boxes and the bows on the banners!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet. You always do the best decorations. I wish you lived closer. I am struggling with the decor for my daughter's Bat Mitzvah. The theme is owls, of course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Gorgeous! I love the clean look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, 'scuse my while I pick my chin up off the floor.

    I am imagining you blew the socks off your clients, as I am sure they didn't expect you to execute their idea SO PERFECTLY!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Forget the real Tiffany's, I want to be at this Tiffany's! Seriously amazing!!!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete