Monday, August 20, 2012

Lawnscaping challenge #40: diy patterned paper

Time for another lawnscaping challenge!  We're challenging you to DIY your own patterned paper.  I used blissful botanicals to create my patterned paper:


 I stamped them, colored in the flowers and the white space around them, then stamped the subtle background stamp over top.  I didn't want to hide very much of the paper, so I die-cut a favor flag and stamped the flag frame and lawn fawn sentiment into the opening.  A strip of washi-tape, slung over the spine of the card, finished it all off.

So stamp yourself some patterned paper and use it on your project!  This week's sponsor is none other than Lawn Fawn :)



Hope you decide to play along!

9 comments:

  1. Elena, this is just gorgeous! I would BUY this paper! You totally rocked this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is absolutely stunning. If I didn't know better, I TOTALLY would have thought this was pretty patterned paper! GREAT job Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fun. Love all your colored images. Wow, I am wondering if I could do this challenge with my meager supply of LF stamps. Well, I guess that's why they call it a challenge, right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that's some serious stamping! I'm with Miriam, I'd BUY that paper!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So vintage and retro - I love it! I love that you coloured it in too - I don't think I've ever done that for a background, but I think I should try!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is unbelievably gorgeous! Seriously. My goodness! This looks perfect in every way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's such a beautiful card! The coloring and attention to detail is amazing! :-D

    ReplyDelete