Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Neat and Tangled stamps, day 3

*please scroll down or click *here* for my Clear and Simple Stamps Release in Review post*


Print

It's day 3 of Neat & Tangled release week, and today's set features all things halloween...

Not very scary, is it? hee.  I used the moon, stars, and clouds from "halloween scene" (and chevrons from a set you'll meet in a few more days...) to create this sweet and girly card.


I seem to be on a crazy masking kick lately... I masked the moon and the stars to be able to stamp the clouds "in behind" them, and in turn, added masks to the clouds before stamping the chevrons.

I colored the chevrons in shades of pink - about time I hop on the ombre trend, right? - and added some sparkle to the stars.


I couldn't resist adding a little CSS sentiment (from sweet dreams) - it seemed like a natural fit.

Thanks for popping by!

9 comments:

  1. Love that you overlaid the chevrons with your images - cool idea - I'll have to remember that. Great colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a SWEET card from a HOLLOWEEN SET!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Elena, this is amazing! I love how you've colored the chevrons and masked them. So precious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. L O V E it so much CAN HARDLY SPEAK!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the cards you've shared for this release Elena, so fresh and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness--is everything you do cute and sweet? Love this card--it is so you. I'll bet in person that you are also cute and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this card so much I can't even put it into words! Thank you so much for being a part of this :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amazing card,i love it.Thank you very much to share beautiful post with us.

    ReplyDelete