Friday, August 10, 2012

Clear and Simple Stamps Release in Review: Rag Dolls



Today, we're taking another look at the rag doll collection.  I've put together a card kit that my 7 year old Sofia can gift to one of her friends.  They all seem to be at that craft-lovin' age - which I'm lovin' too!

Start out with 6 3x3.5 inch folded white cards, stamped with the sunburst background...

add in some sentiments (from various rag doll sets, stamped onto favor flags), buttons, and trim...

and a slew of paper-pieced Willa rag dolls...


place the die-cut pieces, buttons and trim into a glassine bag...

and package the whole thing into a party favor 3 box.  For a bit of extra fun, die-cut a few green cupcake wrapper hills for Willa to nestle into.  We are ready to add this kit to our next birthday gift!



Thanks for peeking!  Check out these blogs for more rag doll inspiration:

14 comments:

  1. How fabulous is this???!!! Those dolls are super sweet, what a great addition to any gift!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my holy cuteness!! this is adorable! I love the paper pieced hair! fantastic idea, Elena!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that grey color you stamped with. Can I ask what it is?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hero arts' "wet cement" - it's the perfect grey/beige :)

      Delete
  4. What a brilliant idea! I love this for a gift and I am so making some asap! I love all the paper piecing and the awesome burst background. So fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable gift idea, Elena! I love the Starburst background (moving that one closer to the top of my list!) Such cuteness! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea and great kit Elena! Love this idea for little kids! You must have some fun crafty time with your little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh, this is all kinds of sweet and fun. love love love.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such an AWESOME idea and each and everyone is fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love these little dolls with their paper pieced hair! Simply adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea! Love the paper pieced dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This set is too cute, Elena ... you make me want to go on and buy the whole kit and caboodle! :)

    ReplyDelete