Tuesday, October 16, 2012

CSS new collection recap

So, that was that!  What did you think of the new CSS release items?

I have one more little project to show off, that I didn't have a chance to preview during release week:

 Ever seen some of those critter-y backpacks at Gap kids?  or even Pottery barn kids?  Here's my highly-stylized-paperie version...

 with ribbon straps...

and a surprise inside...

 a set of mini-foxy cards!





My favorite part of the backpack has to be his little black snout :)

And, in case this week was a little too overwhelming, or, in case you missed a project - here's a re-cap of the new CSS collection, as seen on my blog:






The other designers are sharing bonus projects and re-capping the release for you too:  

Denise Jaclyn Laura Tracy Jennifer Laurie Dana Audrey (guest designer)CSS

When you hit the CSS blog, be sure to leave some birthday love for our wonderful leader, Nicki.  Happy birthday to a very encouraging, hilarious, and hard-working lady - cheers!

15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! That little backpack is so cute! Those cards are also amazing :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, this is to die for! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing projects! I just love that backpack! So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are amazing. just wow!! and that little backpack to hold the cards...ACK!!!! in love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eek - love seeing the critter backpack up on your blog! It's just the cutest ever :) And thank you for the birthday wishes. That is so sweet of you! So you know you can just throw one of the Critter backpacks, a mis-fortune or two, an owie bag (w/ the bows - cuteness), a rag doll favor box, a set of canning tags, and an applique t-shirt (notice I say t-shirt and not a onesie) all in one big old birthday box and send it on over! LOL
    hugs - Nicki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Ditto that, Elena. My b-day's in December. Thanks in advance. ;)

      Delete
  6. I just love that little backpack! And, just when I thought I was safe to keep those middle sized critters on my wishlist awhile longer, you go and use them and push them back to the top... your blog is bad for my wallet... but I LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything you've made this week has been amazing, Elena! AND I LOVE this little critter backpack-- so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So many amazing projects you created with this new collection! Love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  9. really cute!! great release projects!! so creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute Elena! You totally rocked this release, I love your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Umm, wow! Do you sleep?!? My head is spinning with all the projects you have here ... love them all!!! The backpack with the card set inside is so Pinteresting! Love the ribbon straps : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. You're amazing! That pretty much sums it up! Great projects this week! Seriously, you and Laura are responsible for my growing CSS wishlist:)

    ReplyDelete