Monday, October 1, 2012

lawnscaping challenge #43: texture

Good monday morning!  And time for another lawnscaping challenge - this one is all about texture...

Now, you may be thinking: not much texture going on there, El!  sigh.  And you might be right... I had a bit of a mental block when I sat down to create this card... we all get those moments, right?

I did, however, do this:

aaaah - there's my bit of texture!  I used a chocolate pigment ink for the date stamp (from lawn fawn's "check this out" set) and then clear embossed over it.  It's so subtle, but very touchably fun.  

Let's see what you come up with!  Link up to our challenge, and you could win a prize from Simon Says Stamp!

Simon Says Stamp



5 comments:

  1. Darling card, Elena! I love how you stage your photos, btw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I want to remember the over sized pennant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute card! I love the big ribbon you created and what a fun stamp!

    ReplyDelete