Friday, October 19, 2012

Hang a shining star...

I'm going to be doing that thing where I start posting lots of Christmas cards... something came over me this past week... I was preparing for my first Christmas card class of the season!

If you've been around the blog for awhile, you may know that I teach classes in the months leading up to Christmas - it's a group of girls, sitting around a table and crafty-chatting, while they ooh and aah over the cards we're making together.  So sweet, these ladies... What they don't realize is that I'd probably pay them for the opportunity to have a night out *wink*  

If you're interested in seeing my class flyer, here's a link to it on my "Just ME" facebook page: class flyer.

 I inked up my new Wplus9 set "iconic christmas," for this card.  Instead of stamping the tree into the negative space, I sprayed in some shine mist.

Thanks for popping by!

4 comments:

  1. oooooo..love how that tree looks with the shine mist!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I'd love to attend one of your classes! Fancy popping across here to do one? ;D
    Beautiful card!
    Hugs!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the star border along the bottom!

    ReplyDelete