Monday, July 30, 2018

Fintastic! (for Ellen Hutson)

Hi there!

I took a few weeks hiatus from card-making and I was itching to play with some new goodies. I inked up the images from Inner Mermaid and had some fun:

fintastic! (for Ellen Hutson)


That tail is so gorgeous! I colored it in shades of purple using copic markers. Once the images were colored and die-cut, I reached for a few Avery Elle dies to help design the card.

fintastic! (for Ellen Hutson)

I die-cut the Waves die, and, without removing any of the pieces, I did some ink blending to compliment the mermaid tail colors. I used Victorian Velvet and Tumbled Glass to color the background, blending them together behind the tail.

To frame the images, and break up all of that purple, I used Avery Elle's Burst die.

I hope you like it! Thanks for stopping by!

♥.

1 comment:

  1. This card is absolutely gorgeous. Beautiful coloring.

    ReplyDelete