Tuesday, July 3, 2018

so foxy (Neat and Tangled release week)

Hi there!

For day 2 of July's Neat and Tangled release week, I get to introduce a 3x4 set I illustrated, called So Foxy. If you loved the simplicity of the previously released Koalifications set, I think you'll like this one too!


I have a few projects to show you:

so foxy (Neat and Tangled release week)


The image is all one stamp - the fox holding the banner. There are different sentiments you could put inside. I designed the image to work on a card front, but also for tags. Just a little note: the sentiments are all straight, but I bent the sentiment a bit to fit it over his little feet. It's so easy to do! But keeping the sentiment straight means that you could use them apart from this one image.

so foxy (Neat and Tangled release week)

I stamped and colored the fox, and set him onto a soft woodgrain background. I cut into the background with a circle die and slipped a pop of blue behind him. I colored a few butterflies included in the stamp set, and also the little snail from Later Alligator (which you'll see more of soon!)

I also have a simple tag idea to show you:

So foxy (Neat and Tangled release week)

I just think this is so sweet. The little bird from Later Alligator, perched on top of the banner. I simply adhered the images to a scalloped circle shape and added a folded flag topper to create a tag, ready for gifting.

I hope you think she's so foxy! Leave me a comment before you go - you could win a $25 NT gift card at the end of the week. And check out the Neat and Tangled blog for more of this sweet fox - click!

♥.

20 comments:

  1. I adore your card and tag... that foxy is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN release! I love your cards! This little fox is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your So Foxy set! It is absolutely adorable! Love the card and tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GORGEOUS card and tag! So BEAUTIFULLY colored! I especially love the card! Such a sweet sentiment on it!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your color looks great on both of these. I really like the pattern in the background of your card.

    Have a wonderful day,
    Jessica
    Polka Dot Orchard

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like how you gave him pink cheeks. He's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well, I thought she was a he and thought he was very handsome! LOL
    But I guess it doesn't matter, does it?! Either way - foxy for sure!
    And your card and tag are adorable (love the birdie!).

    ReplyDelete
  8. So adorable ...love the cute fox and the way you can customize the sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cuteness overload! Love this So Foxy set. Sweet card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the fox stands out against your blue background! SO CUTE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable card and tag! That Fox is so cute and the wood grain background is perfect to highlight him.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable fox and I like the card and tag you made.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card & love the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  14. super sweet and adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This little fox is so cute - you did a great job creating her! Your card and tag are both adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your adorable fox and card! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  17. How sweet your new stamp set is?!? Too cute!
    Adorable cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute little fox.
    Love how he's holding the banner.
    Great card.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Your creations are so sweet; they made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love your fox! What copic colors did you use for him?

    ReplyDelete