Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Looking up at starry skies (Lawn Fawn sneak peek week)

Hi there!


Lawn Fawn is showing off their new Fall/Winter collection all week long! Everything shown this week will be for sale at the end of August. 

Today, I'm showing off new Woodgrain cardstock, and the Reverse Stitched Scalloped Circle Windows (as well as a pair of adorable bears you'll be later in the week!)


IMG_8584


For this card, I colored the bears from Winter Skies and used the scalloped circle window die to create an opening for the night sky. I love them wrapped in the same scarf, looking up at Santa and his reindeer!
IMG_8586

I added a tree for a fun pop of color, and set the images onto a sentiment banner flag. I hope you like it!

Be sure to check out the Lawn Fawn blog this morning for all of the new sneak peeks - click!

♥.

3 comments:

  1. So lovely! I love the slaigh on top...
    Cristina
    thehouseoftheblackbirds.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable, Elena! I am going to have to get this precious stamp set for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fabulous, love the dies effects, could do with a fun die & those heard have won my heart already x

    ReplyDelete