Butterflies and botanicals.
Such an easy pairing.
I added this week's MIM technique into the mix for some extra fun....
I cut a mat stack 5 shape, using the technique demonstrated by Jennifer, mixed some drops of a re-inker and some shimmer spray and applied it to the coaster using a brayer. I then stamped the woodgrain pattern overtop. It really looks more "woodsy" using this technique!
I then die-cut 3 butterflies and stamped both sides with the butterfly image (from "happy trails".) I folded 2 butterflies and adhered them to look like they are in flight - love it!
The card-base was stamped with images from "harvest berries," and I die-cut the largest set of leaves, leaving them overhanging at the top. (TIP: I cut the card base slightly skinnier than a regular A2 card size, to accommodate the leaves for easy mailing!)
Thanks for looking!