Thursday, April 18, 2013

"c" is for cake {lawn fawn inspiration week}

"c" is for cake.


It's the last day of lawn fawn inspiration week!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing all of the design team projects. Today, we're highlighting the mini-sets: year three and mother's day.

"c" is for cake.


I stepped out of my usual card size to make something a little taller and thinner (just what I'd like to be, hee.)

"c" is for cake.

I stamped the "c" from quinn's abcs, and "is for" from riley's abcs.  It's hard to tell in the photos, but I added glossy accents to the "c" and also to the flower in the vase at the bottom.  I stamped, colored, and glittered up the fun little chocolate cake.

"c" is for cake.

Want a slice?  I placed it onto the love 'n breakfast tray.  Just for you.  If it's your birthday :)

Thanks so much for stopping by and leaving the sweetest comments this week.  You know how to give a girl a lift!

9 comments:

  1. This is so fun and cute Elena! I love the taller thinner cards - they deserve more love! Great colours and I adore how your cake goes from alphabet to whole cake to a slice just for me. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! Love that little cake, makes me want a slice for breakfast!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute Elena! Love the height and the sparkle and the coloring and just all of it. You are a whiz with these stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how sweet! I love the size of this card and how you put it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. SOOOOOO sweet! I love the tall design of this card! I also love the mint marker you used for that tray! LOVE how it pops off the card:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling! I love the tall narrow format. Very effective.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is adorable! I love the tall card size. You're blog is awesome and all your cards are too!

    ReplyDelete