Saturday, April 20, 2013

darth vader, r2, and chewie - oh my!

a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away....

or rather, in our home and in just a few hours...



for a completely stress-free way to have fantastic decor at your next party, opt for a printable set.  I got mine from Hello My Sweet.  They are a super friendly and professional shop on Etsy and I thoroughly enjoyed working with them.

keeping it real: not paper-crafting a party from the studs has me feeling like a bit of a cheat, but I do have two other parties coming up for the next two weekends.  And really, no star wars stamps in my stash ;)

if you'd like to see more, follow me on instagram!  I already have a picture of the cake, and a few shots of the decor and my baking assistant.  I'll be snapping a few more throughout the day, but I will be sure to come share them here as well sometime next week.

♥.

1 comment: