Tuesday, April 16, 2013

you are my sunshine {lawn fawn inspiration week}

you are my sunshine

Lawn fawn inspiration week, and today we're showcasing the pink lemonade and daphne's closet paper lines.

I used the papers, heart dies, a sticker, and *gasp* no stamps to create this card:

you are my sunshine


I used the different sizes of heart dies to create space for me to show off a few different patterns in our collections without it looking too busy.  For a delicate, homespun feel, I ran the panel through my sewing machine before propping it up onto my polka dotted card base.

you are my sunshine

A sticker, from the pink lemonade collection, looks so fun against the cheery yellow base.  I added a few yellow sequins to give some shine, but still blend in with the background.

I hope you like it!  Thanks for stopping by ♥

16 comments:

  1. Great great card! love the details, colors and layered hearts!!
    Sure made me smile this morning, so cheerful!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Bye from the Netherlands,

    Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely and sweet, Elena!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Elena! You make the best Lawn Fawn cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the details! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elena I love this card to pieces, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic diecutting and love the stitching, such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet and pretty. Hard to believe there is no stamping, but I believe you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a lovely card, Elena! I love the pretty feminine colors and your design is just perfect...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love it. Love those hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOOOOOOVE this card-- those papers are gorgeous together! LOVE the design and the sequins! YOU ROCK!

    ps...I just skimmed your first page of your blog-- WOWOWOWOWZA! How could I have missed this amazing blog? I'm inspired! You are SUPER DUPER FABULOUS! I'm following starting tonight!!!!!!!!! Def. need to stalk you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty Elena!! The pinked edge is such a perfect touch, really adds to the homespun feel!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You had me at heart dies:) Such "wow-ness" and all with no stamps! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. You have totally captured the essence of sunshine with this brilliant card, Elena!!

    ReplyDelete